- Undyed Off-White, Undyed Sand, Undyed Taupe, or GOTS Dyed Dark Blue
- 80% Dutch wool, 20% Alpaca
- Dutch wool, Dutch Alpaca and Peruvian Alpaca. Washing, spinning, dyeing: Italy
- ca. 100g / ca. 120m
- Knitting Tension
- Test piece 12.5 × 20 = 12.5 stitches 20 rows after washing
- Washing Instructions
- 30 degrees wool wash, lay flat to dry
A beautiful traditional Dutch yarn.
This yarn is a blend of wool from traditional Dutch sheep and Alpaca. Traditional Dutch sheep give a tough, rough wool and the alpaca makes it a bit softer. This way, this wool stays just below the itching point for most people. The sand, taupe and natural off-white are the natural colors of the sheep and the alpacas. The navy is GOTS certified washed and dyed, which means that it is dyed with as less harmful dyes as possible.
The yarn is visible on our website in a sweater named Dirko and Aggie.
There is about 120 meters on a 100 gram ball of Dutch Wool. Please knit a test piece first and wash it to check the number of rows and stitches.
Knitting tension: Test piece 12.5 × 20 = 12.5 stitches 20 rows after washing. Needle number 8.
Washing instructions: 30 degrees wool wash, lay flat to dry.
Not sure about the size or do you want to fit and see it first? Visit our farm in Baambrugge and also meet our animals.