- "Undyed Sand, Dark Grey (GOTS), Dark Blue (GOTS), Taupe Twisted Sand (Undyed), Dark Grey Twisted Sand (GOTS & Undyed)
- 60% Dutch wool, 20% Alpaca, 20% Merino
- Dutch wool, Dutch Merino, Dutch Alpaca and Peruvian Alpaca. Washing, spinning, dyeing: Italy
- ca. 50g / ca. 400m
- Knitting Tension
- Test piece 10 × 10 = 31 stitches 45 rows after washing
- Washing Instructions
- 30 degrees wool wash, lay flat to dry
Our traditional Dutch yarn but ultrafine. This laceweight yarn (16/2) is perfect for refined projects!
This yarn is a blend of wool from traditional Dutch sheep, alpaca and merino. Traditional Dutch sheep give a tough, rough wool and the alpaca makes it a bit softer. This way, this wool stays just below the itching point for most people. The sand, taupe and natural off-white are the natural colors of the sheep and the alpacas. The dark blue is GOTS certified washed and dyed, which means that it is dyed with as less harmful dyes as possible.
The yarn is visible on our website in a sweater named Dirko and Aggie.
There is about 400 meters on a 50 gram ball of Dutch Wool. Please knit a test piece first and wash it to check the number of rows and stitches.
Knitting tension: Test piece 10 × 10 = 31 stitches 45 rows after washing. Needle number 3.
Washing instructions: 30 degrees wool wash, lay flat to dry.
Not sure about the size or do you want to fit and see it first? Visit our farm in Baambrugge and also meet our animals.