Wonderfully soft stuffed pillow with 100% Dutch wool from Kempian Heather Sheep.
- Wool: the Netherlands.
- 100% Kempian Heather Sheep.
- Natural colour
- Size and weight
- Cushion: filled with 800 grams Kempisch Heideschaap 60x70 cm, refill bag: 200 grams Kempisch Heideschaap
With The Knitwit Stable's pillows, you sleep honestly, locally and socially. We always do this with an eye for ecology, animal friendliness and local talent. With passion for craft, the process and the product, and with love for people and nature, we want to make the world a little more beautiful. This starts with a healthy night's sleep! This pillow is packed with soft wool from the Kempisch Heideschaap. The sheep of grazing company 'de Wassum' graze largely on protected moorlands in the Netherlands, which helps to keep the landscape fertile. Every year the sheep are professionally sheared. We use this wool to make quality products for daily use.
The wool of the Kempisch Heideschaap has enormous resilience, but loses volume over time. You can slow down this process by shaking and turning it daily. Air the pillow preferably in the morning in front of an open window (not in full sun).
The purpose of the pillow is to support your head without straining your neck. Therefore, it is important to know how you sleep. Most of us are mobile sleepers, and do not have a specific sleeping position. The average pillow thickness, 800 grams as offered is ideal.
- The side sleeper needs a good bridge between shoulder and ear that supports the neck.
- The back sleeper needs a thinner pillow, indented to about 2 to 3 inches in height.
- The abdominal sleeper may sleep without a pillow, or a thin and soft pillow with little volume.
It is possible to order the refill bag to get the thickness and height that suits your sleeping position.
Not sure about the size or do you want to fit and see it first? Visit our farm in Baambrugge and also meet our animals.