A mini factory, your workplace
On our farm and in our knitting studio in Baambrugge, we rent out our rural knitting studio as a meeting room and workplace to companies, educational institutions, students and designers.
Looking for a team day in an inspiring, rural environment, surrounded by sheep? We rent our rural studio as a workplace to companies, educational institutions, students and designers. Our meeting room with kitchen can also be rented for meetings or lectures and with the possibility for an inspiring tour!
- work space: €450.00 for part day or €750.00 for a whole day.
- tailor-made tour: from €200
Sustainability starts with transparency in the supply chain. The better you understand the chain, the better you can make sustainable changes. And that is necessary because animal fibers are often shrouded in sustainability issues. Consider the CO2 footprint, methane gas emissions, land use and biodiversity, animal welfare, control of shearers, chemical use and working conditions.
- That wool can be produced in an animal-friendly manner.
- That you can also go to the Netherlands for the best quality wool.
- That wool should be affordable in the Netherlands from A to Z.
- How to reduce the environmental impact of wool.
- How you can provide transparency and communicate about your woolen products.
- Knowledge about animal fibers, such as merino, mohair, alpaca, Dutch wool of different breeds and other animal fibers.
- Insight into the total supply chain of mohair and wool in general.
- Sustainable processing and production of knitwear and yarns.
- Information about existing certifications, such as Responsible Wool Standard, Responsible Mohair Standard, Responsible Alpaca standard, BSCI and BEPI.
- Purchasing and implementation of sustainable solutions within the supply chain.
- Giving lectures and training.
- Developing a locally made product or yarn from Dutch wool.
Want to know more about what we can do for you? Or are you interested in a consultation? Contact Reina Ovinge via firstname.lastname@example.org for an introductory meeting.