Weaving and knitting are the two most common ways of turning yarn into fabric. In our studio in Baambrugge we have 17 knitting machines for various purposes, which we rent out to students and professionals. When renting one of our machines, participants are monitored by a team member to optimize the transfer of knowledge and skills. Our studio is also available as a workplace for educators, students, and designers.
These knitting machines are waiting for you:
- 1 Industrial computer controlled Stoll CMS 320 TC 3.5.2 gauge knit&wear
- 1 Industrial computer controlled Stoll CMS 320 TC-C 3gg
- 1 Kniterate computer controlled 7-gauge (begin 2021)
- 10 hand driven flat knitting Brother 3,5-gauge
- 1 flat knitting Passap 7-gauge
- 5 industrial hand driven 1 ½, 3, 5, 7-gauge
- 1 yarn winding machine
- Linking machines 3, 5, 7-gauge
If this is your first time behind a knitting machine, the hand driven brother probably is the best machine to start with. It will be a good introduction into the workings of a knitting machine, because you have to control all settings manually.
Our Stoll 3-gauge flat knitting machine is available to rent as well. It’s controlled through a software program called M1 Plus. When your rent this machine, you are instructed by a team member in order for you to benefit from their knowhow.
Want to use our Stoll machine in your own project? Please get in touch so we can discuss your project and see if the Stoll is suited for it.
Would you like to work in an inspiring, rural environment surrounded by sheep? The knitting studio is available to educators, students, and designers as a workplace. Our workshop area with kitchenette can be rented for meetings and or lectures with optional tours.
- Studio: €450 per half-day session. / €750 per day
- Workshop area: €450 per day